When investing in a pressure washer it is always important to do your Research on it so that it will suit your needs. Things like power, mobility, durability and price come into play. Here we are going to look at the fantastic Draper Expert Professional 6.5HP Petrol Pressure Washer 83818 and take a look at all its great features.
Draper Expert Professional 6.5HP Petrol Pressure Washer 83818
The Draper 6.5HP petrol pressure washer has a powerful 4-stroke engine, this is great for rapid cleaning and ideal for professional industrial use. Perfect for cleaning all vehicles cars, vans, lorries and boats. Also, a great addition to have around the farm for cleaning equipment, washing down the yard or helping you clean out the cattle shed or if you have horses a quicker way to clean out your stables. This pressure washer is also suited to cleaning your driveway, patio or even just to freshen up the outside surface of your home, it has hundred’s of uses with it been highly mobile and been engine driven it doesn’t require any other power source
A big advantage of the 6.5HP petrol engine is that you don’t need to worry about how to get power onsite, once you have a water tank or water supply you can work away and not worry about plugging into the power mains. The 6.5HP 196cc 4-Stroke engine is powerful so you won’t have any hassle washing and cleaning away dirt or grime on any surface. It delivers a high-performance flow rate of 7.9L/min (475ltr/hr) at a working pressure of 168bar (2430psi). Maximum pump pressure 186bar (2700psi).
The pressure washer comes with a detergent tank which enables you to use different detergents depending on what you are working on. You will use different detergents cleaning your car than you would be cleaning your yard or patio.
The hose on this pressure washer is 8 metres with reinforced abrasion resistance and is very durable for any heavy-duty work, easy to reach in all areas on the ground or high up on buildings. The high-pressure metal trigger gives better pressure control and is easy to operate and get your work done efficiently.
The sturdy metal frame and two large rubber wheels make it sturdy and easy for portability, ideal if you want to use it professionally and will be moving to multiple jobs each day.
When purchasing this pressure washer it comes with added accessories: a 1/4″ plastic hose adaptor, 5 different nozzles and a fuel funnel with a hose.
We have a few tips for you when using the pressure washer:
- For the most effective clean, keep the spray nozzle from 20 to 60cm away from, the cleaning surface.
- If you get the spray nozzle too close, especially using the high-pressure mode, you may damage the surface being cleaned.
- Do not get closer than 20cms when cleaning tyres
When storing the pressure washer there are a few things you should take into account:
- Avoid storing in areas prone to dampness or humidity. Remove residual fuel from the fuel tank if stored for several months.
- Run clean water through the chemical inlet to clean out.
- Do not allow water to freeze in the pump, gun, lance or hose.
Preparing for use after storage:
- Slowly pull the starter cord a few times to clean oil from the cylinder or to eject any antifreeze from the pump which were added prior to storage
- Remove the spark plug from the cylinder, Wipe oil from the spark plug and return it to the cylinder and retighten.
- Reconnect the spark plug wire.