Check out the most powerful cordless impact wrench that is currently on the market today with 2711Nm of Torque and the world’s first cordless 1” D handle impact wrench. Thanks to its sheer power and long battery life, you won’t have to worry about setting up air hoses or having a noise compressor beside you. All you need is just a battery and the Impact wrench itself.
Milwaukee M18 Fuel 1” DR D Handle Impact Wrench M18ONEFHIWF1D
It’s cordless, so you won’t have to worry about any wires getting tangled behind you. It’s much quicker to set up – just tighten up all your connections and can work all day with 1 or 2 batteries. This Milwaukee Impact Wrench is ideal for commercial, mechanics, heavy-duty Agri or industrial applications. Perfect for small businesses or tradesmen, they won’t have to worry about having a compressor or air hose in the back of the van. This impact wrench has everything you need to get the job done.
For mechanics, the Milwaukee 1” Impact wrench is the perfect nut gun for those heavy-duty vehicle wheel nuts. Even if they are rusted or extremely tight this impact wrench won’t have a problem. It can handle lorry and car wheel nut bolts without breaking a sweat.
The 3 LED spotlights on the top of the wrench work well in any dark areas and give you a clear view of what you are working on. The impact wrench has a battery isolator that absorbs a lot of the shock – this prevents damage to your battery, and helps it live longer.
This wrench is One-Key compatible, giving you a host of handy features. One feature makes it easy to customise the different Torque settings available on the Impact wrench. One-Key is your digital job site that helps a tool tracking, inventory, security and customising your product from a cloud-based platform for tools.
This Impact wrench is available with or without batteries. We have the below on offer:
We believe that the 1” DR One Handle Impact Wrench works best off a high-output 12ah Battery. That will give you the extra power and lifespan you’ll need for any longer tasks. The impactor does also work well with the high-output 8ah Battery, but to reach this wrench’s peak we would recommend a 12ah battery.
Milwaukee is a trailblazer in battery and cordless technology. Their latest innovation is their high-output Battery range. The new 12ah 216 watt battery pack is included in this. This pack has 50% more performance than the conventional output Milwaukee battery, runs 50% cooler, and depending on the application delivers a 30%- 50% more run time.
- The M18 FUEL™ D-Handle high torque impact wrench with a 150 mm extended anvil delivers 2576 Nm of fastening torque replacing AC, petrol or pneumatic solutions
- Delivers up to 2711 Nm of nut-busting torque that enables bolts up to M42 to be unfastened
- The 4 -Mode DRIVE CONTROL allows the user to shift into four different speed and torque settings to maximise application versatility
- The integrated blow counting sensor enhances the consistent repeatability of the chosen torque setting
- ONE-KEY™ tool tracking & security offers a free of charge cloud-based tracking network and inventory management platform for your tools. ONE-KEY™ also features a remote locking functionality. The customisation function allows for precise tool adjustment to application.
- Lug nut-mode when enabled through ONE-KEY™ will automatically shut the tool off when it comes into the range of 475 Nm – 610 Nm to prevent over-tightening of lug nuts
- Tri-LEDs deliver high definition lighting to increase workspace visibility
- The HIGH OUTPUT™ system of tools elevates the M18 FUEL™ technologies to a new level and delivers extended performance and extended run time. These tools are designed to maximise the partnership with HIGH OUTPUT™ batteries
Check out our full range of Milwaukee Power Tools and Milwaukee Impact Wrenches.