Are You On the lookout for a heavy-duty battery-powered lawn mower that will reduce the heart ship of cutting your lawn due to the length of your grass, then the Milwaukee M18 Fuel Dual Battery Powered Lawn Mower is the perfect answer. With its sear power, speed, and great quality cut your job of mowing the grass will become a hell of a lot easier.
Milwaukee has delivered with their eagerly anticipated launch of the Milwaukee M18 Fuel 36v Dual Battery Self-Propelled Lawn Mower M18F2LM53-122. This lawnmower has many great features and we are going to talk you through them in detail so you can decide for sure that this is the battery-powered lawnmower for you.
The Milwaukee M18 battery-powered lawnmower is powered by two 12ah batteries. These are the most powerful batteries available and allow the lawnmower to operate to its max and give you that precision cut no matter the length of the grass. The 12ah battery is built with REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence, enabling advanced communication between your batteries and tools & Equipment allowing for unmatched levels of performance, and protection. The battery has a power source of 18v and will provide a run time of 2000 m² on a single charge.
The two batteries and chargers are included with the lawnmower.
Due to the lawnmower’s outstanding power and start-up torque, the lawnmower will start instantly even in long grass. To get the lawnmower started you need to hold the emergency start leaver and press the power button. No need to worry about any cables. Once you get started you have a padded speed paddle you can gentle hold to get moving.
Blade & Deck
The robust steel deck gives you a 53cm width cut. Provides excellent airflow for the grass and the blade gives you a best-in-class cut. Automatic blade speed adjustment to the required power for more efficiency and best-in-class quality of cut going from 2,800 RPM to 3,300 RPM depending on the length of grass the blade speed will increase to make sure of a smooth cut. You also have the option to always set your blade on the highest setting.
It has a self-propelled mechanism that is adjustable with 5 speeds going from 1.5km/h to 6.5km/h cutting speed. You can manage this with a handy speed management paddle to give you ultimate control. If you have a lawn with a slope or an uneven surface, or flat, it makes cutting the grass easier.
3 In 1 Grass Management
When cutting the grass you have three options, you can use the bag to collect the grass, mulch the grass or use the rear side discharge.
The bag has a capacity of 70 litres, due to the large capacity that should reduce the number of times you need to empty the bag. The bag is a good choice if your cutting long grass and want to make sure the lawn is nice and tidy afterward.
The Mulcher is a great option if you cut your grass regularly, it cuts the grass up into small pieces that lie on the lawn which helps make the grass more fertile.
The third option is the rear side discharge. This is ideal if you are in a rush and don’t have the time to empty the bag or if the grass is extremely long and you don’t want to be emptying the bag every few minutes.
All three of the grass management systems are included with the lawnmower.
Adjustment cutting Level
7-position, single-point cutting height adjustment from 2.5 – 10 cm to cover a range of grass types. You have the option to adjust the lawnmower handles in 3 different settings to make it more comfortable when you’re cutting the grass.
Four LED lights to improve the accuracy of cut when the lighting is dull. Two lights on the front and two on the side give you 180° visibility.
Easy to store with its fold-up handles and can be stored in an upright position.
- Their new self-propelled 53cm battery lawnmower has an M18 Fuel brushless motor powered by two M18 Batteries.
- The dual-battery mower has a 53cm steel deck and blade design – with automatic blade speed adjustment to the required power for more efficiency and best-in-class quality of cut.
- This lawnmower has as reliable performance as any Milwaukee power tool using M18 Fuel technology, with outstanding peak power and startup torque. The mower can start instantly in tall grass.
- Mulch, bag, or discharge your grass on the rear with this lawnmower’s versatile 3-in-1 grass management system.
- If you have a lawn with a slope or an uneven surface, this lawnmower is for you. It has a self-propelled mechanism that is adjustable to 5 different speed settings. Even if your garden is flat, it makes cutting the grass easier.
- It delivers up to a 6.5 km/h cutting speed. Manage this with a handy speed management paddle.
- This lawnmower runs on 2 x 18V batteries for outstanding power and performance. We recommend using 2 x M18 High Output 12.0 Ah batteries to get maximum performance.
- On a single charge of two M18 High Output 12.0 Ah battery packs, this lawnmower will cut an area of up to 2000 m².
- You can easily adjust the cutting height to seven different adjustments from a single point. The lowest cutting height is 2.5cm, and the highest is 10 cm.
- Folding handles and upright storage for easy and compact transportation
- Front and side headlights deliver 180° visibility for increased awareness & precision.